From day one I had problems with Sirius...they snowballed and are too numerous to even go into here, but to briefly give examples: calls to customer service NEVER lasted less than one hour (most over 2 hours) and still could not get issues resolved; charged my bank account all different amounts of money and sometimes 3 times a month over the year I had them...oh yeah, and my subscription was a quarterly payment of $56, not monthly; I asked for refunds, sent them proof of the charges which was approx.$400...they refunded me less than $40.

I finally cancelled my bank card in order to get them to quit billing me.

The week after I put the stop payments on, they sent me a nasty email telling me that their $90 payment (my QUARTERLY payment was $56) was denied and I needed to remit it immediately.I didn't think any company could be as bad as Sprint, but congrats Sirius...you've proven me wrong!

Review about: Sirius Xm Radio Subscription.

Had an Experience with Sirius Xm Radio?

Comments

Elk Grove, California, United States #687578

I must say I was very frustrated when I got in my car and tuned to book radio, only to find Rural Radio in it's place.How dare they, I travel a lot and book radio is/was my go to, listen to station.

That is why I have kept my subscription.

Since it will soon be time for me to renew 4 cars, I may seriously save my money.What is wrong with the programming people????