3.0
Coverage Area

Your staff is the MOST incompetent group of people that I have ever dealt with.VERY unknowledgable.

No response and screwed up everything several times. Like talking to a brick wall. I can't tell U exactly how many times we've had problems with you. Never resolve anything.

But boy can you take money out of accounts fast ; even when unauthorized. No one can ever straighten out our problems with your service. And turn off is so fast! Even with the bill paid!

Unresolved again. Evidently no one is trained or cares about the customers. I don't know what else to do but just cancel all. Very disappointing.

Who is running your accounts? A monkey? I cannot express in words how upset that I am. Never, NEVER have I dealt with such ***, incompetent group of "customer service" people!!!!

It's like no one can take care of anything. Who's in charge?

Not even a supervisor can handle our problems .......EVER!!!Please read and help.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and payment and unauthorized charge. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sirius xm radio customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $235. Sirius Xm Radio needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sirius xm radio customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sirius Xm Radio.

Had an Experience with Sirius Xm Radio?

Comments