Just cancelled mine today.They are a freeking joke, with little to no customer service, I have been a member for 15 years....

Called in to renew 12 hours b4 renewal date and they wouldn't take my money, told me to call back tomorrow? I said I'm offering you over $300 to renew 2 radios and your telling me to call back? can't you just take the details and 'post it' tomorrow? I mean what type of business are u running.

Well turns out call center is in Cairo Egypt, the 2 ppl I spoke to including a manager were both so rude and arrogant, after 17 minutes of my life I will never get back I told them to stuff it!We will find other ways to listen to music!

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss "i cancelled" of sirius xm radio account. Sirius Xm Radio needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sirius xm radio account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sirius Xm Radio.

Had an Experience with Sirius Xm Radio?

Comments