Got my free 3 months, then paid for a year, after which I called to cancel.On the phone 45 minutes, hung up and emailed them.

They said I could only cancel by phone. I called again, hung up after a half hour, emailed them back and said enough ***, cancel me. They refused! Fortunately my credit card was renewed that year, so when they attempted to charge me despite my request, it didn't process.

Then they started calling me, saying I owe them money.That was 6 months ago and they're still calling - hassling me; they called twice today!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of internet radio from Sirius Xm Radio. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sirius Xm Radio to "stop hassling me. and customers should know what they're like before signing on".

The most disappointing in user's experience was sales tactics, hassle of service cancellation and harassment. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sirius Xm Radio for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sirius Xm Radio?

Comments